$25 Per Night - Includes Water, Sewer, Electric
We invite you to stay with us. Our RV Park is the perfect location to use as a home base as you tour the valley and enjoy the sights of the Sierras. The fairgrounds welcomes RV groups and overnight guests, with over 250 RV spaces. While you're here, you can visit:
- Historic Downtown Hanford - A beautiful quaint city with historic charm, Victorian architecture and fondness for antiques, which provides guests of our city a unique travel experience.
- Superior Dairy - Simply the best ice cream you've ever eaten served in an old fashion ice cream parlour setting.
- The Palace Indian Gaming Center - A state of the art bingo and gaming center in Lemoore.
- Soc-com - A state of the art youth soccer complex across the street from the fairground.
- Adventure park - Miniature Golf, NasKart Racing and Much More! Fun for the whole family.
- Sequoia National Park - A stone's throw away from fairgrounds - simply breathtaking!